- Brian Malow is also known
as The Science Comedian. He's got some funny stuff going on!
http://www.sciencecomedian.com Enjoy the "X walks
into a bar...." jokes!
You know you want to hear them, go on....
- I love
the advertisement from Bio-Rad, a supply company providing options for most of us cell and molecular biologists.
- In a follow up to the PCR song, Bio-Rad came up with this one, to the tune of
about the base molecules that make up DNA called 'GTCA", with more details about
the polymerase used to help make new DNA during PCR!
chemistry at its finest. Hilarious chemical party wherein we can see some
quite "emo" noble gasses and
a very curious explosive reaction!
love the great computer animation in the video about "Oxygen" as a student in "Element-ary" schoo. It's
one of my all time favorites!
- I want your (Basal) Body was made right here on the University of Illinois campus
by some former
medical students. Understandable to those of you who have had histology and cell biology!
- The Onion is known for their amazingly sharp satire! Here they poke fun at genetic
engineering and at Disney!
funny take on boy bands, offering an option for us exhausted researchers who spend HOURS
using a great
little device for dispensing small volumes called a micropipette.
- Don't forget to enjoy the videos from a couple of guys who take biochemical
pathways to the
next level by rapping about them
Link here to my post about Colbert's piece on Tissue engineered meat! Very funny!